Please note that my blog posts are very informal and not a good showcase of my writing ability. If you’re looking for more structured writing than blog posts, please check out the papers that I have written on my main website.
- The “original” tag has all of my creative writings. Take a look if you’re not that interested in my analytical write ups. I especially like “Grand Unified Theory” and “Perseid“
- “Foreign foreign language songs” – actually a guest post by one of the long time contributors of litchin and mellifluously, but has so many great songs on it. Also a really good example of the community on those mailing lists.
- If you’re here because of my Jeopardy appearance, then the observations in the “jeopardy” tag are relevant for you. There are also formal interviews / presentations on my main website. (Please contact me if you would like the password)
- The “snippets” tag has several random ideas that I’ve had that – either due to lack of time or lack of interest for the full literature review needed – I have only decided to pose and not answer. They’re a quick overview of the questions I like to ask. Very much inspired by Seth Teller’s Random Ideas page.
My writing ability has changed quite a bit since I first started in 2014, so I’m less proud of these posts because they’re too rambly.
- “Real Art vs. Fake Art” and its revisited response – probably the most clear manifesto of part of my personal philosophy
- The following are a pretty good look at the cross-genre interconnections I like to make, although not very strong posts by themselves